½ cup organic cold pressed coconut oil
½ cup cashew butter or almond
½ cup raw cacao powder
¼ cup pure maple syrup
1. Double layer your mini muffin liners in a large plate. Set aside.
2. Add coconut oil, cashew butter and maple syrup to food processor, and process until smooth.
3. Add in your cacao powder in, but be sure to mix it in with a spatula first (for it to combine with the other ingredients), so that the powder doesn’t get everywhere when the food processor starts running again. Process for two minutes or so, until ingredients are well combined.
4. Using a teaspoon, scoop mixture from processor and carefully add it in your muffin liners. Fill each liner up to the top.
5. Freeze for 1 hour and consume!