1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
½ cup frozen peas
½ cup carrots, cubed
2 eggs, beaten
1 tbsp sesame oil
¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp light brown sugar
⅛ tsp. ground ginger
pinch red pepper flakes
2 tbsp green onions, chopped
1. Chop head of cauliflower into florets and place in food processor. Pulse until it starts to resemble rice; set aside.
2. Heat a large wok (or skillet) over medium heat and drizzle in sesame oil. Add onion, peas and carrots and saute until tender, about 2 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes; set aside.
4. Slide veggie mixture to one side of the wok and add in the beaten eggs, scrambling until cooked through and then incorporate with the veggies.
5. Stir in cauliflower "rice" and pour the soy sauce over top, mixing well. Cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, until cauliflower is soft and tender.
6. Top with green onions, serve and enjoy!