1 cup roasted hazelnuts (pop them in the oven for around 10 minutes)
1 cup dates, medjool dates work the best (soak them for 15 minutes if you don’t have a strong enough blender)
2 tbsp. cacao
1 small bar raw chocolate
15 hazelnuts to put in the balls
some crushed hazelnuts for rolling in
1. Pop the hazelnuts, dates and cacao in your blender and process until you get a sticky kind of fudgy dough.
2. Form 15 balls and place a hazelnut in each of them. Pop in the freezer for 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, melt the raw chocolate and prepare your crushed hazelnuts.
4. Take the balls out of the freezer, dip them in the chocolate and ensure they are all evenly covered. Then roll in the crushed hazelnuts.
5. If you want to do another coating, pop the balls back in the freezer for 10 minutes and then again coat in the chocolate.
6. Let them set completely before devouring.