1 cup creamy peanut butter
2/3 cup coconut sugar
2 scoops vanilla complete protein powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine the peanut butter, coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla complete protein powder in a large bowl and mix together until the consistency resembles cookie dough. (Some peanut butters can be creamier than others - so if your mixture looks a little too liquid, you can add a little more protein powder or, if it looks too dry and crumbly, you can add a little more peanut butter.)
3. Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of the batter and roll it into a ball using your hands. You may need to wet your hands with a few drops of water to keep the batter from sticking.
4. Flatten the ball between your palms and then place on the prepared cookie sheet.
5. Repeat with the remaining dough, leaving space in between the cookies on the baking sheet.
6. Using a fork, press down gently on each cookie to create criss-cross marks. If the fork sticks, you can dip it in water as necessary.
7. Transfer the cookie sheet into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies just slightly start to turn brown.
8. Remove from the oven and let sit for a couple minutes to set before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.