2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into fries
2 tsp. cornstarch
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. garlic powder
½ tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. oregano
½ tsp. chipotle chili powder
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1. Once your sweet potatoes are peeled and cut into fries, place them in a large bowl and soak them in cold water for about an hour.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line two baking sheets with foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, set aside. Drain sweet potatoes, pat dry and add to a large plastic sealable bag. 3. Add in cornstarch and shake until sweet potatoes are lightly dusted making sure there are no clumps.
4. Transfer sweet potatoes to a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, tossing well. In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, chipotle chili powder and brown sugar and slowly sprinkle over the sweet potatoes making sure to coat entirely.
5. Spread sweet potatoes into a single layer on both baking sheets, making sure they aren't touching each other, and bake for 15 minutes. Using a spatula toss sweet potatoes around on the sheet and spread back out into a single layer. Bake an additional 15 minutes until golden brown.
6. Pull fries out of the oven and sprinkle (liberally) with sea salt and enjoy!