6 part boned chicken breasts
3 tablespoons flour
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 onions chopped
200 g smoked bacon lardons
3 garlic cloves peeled and chopped
300 g mushrooms
2 bay leaves
2 tablespoons recurrent sauce
3 strips of peeled orange zest
200 ml red wine
300 ml chicken stock
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees . Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Dust chicken in light coat of flour.
3. Heat oil in large casserole dish. And in batches brown the chicken and seal in a high heat.
4. Remove the chicken set aside.
5. Reduce the heat and an onion and lardons for 6 to 8 mins. Add garlic and sprinkle in flour.
6. Add mushrooms bay leaf and recurrent sauce. Add orange zest, red wine and stock.
7. Bring to a boil then 're add the chicken. Put in the oven covered and cook for 40 mins.