2 large sweet potatoes
1 whole egg
1/2 cup egg whites
4 Canadian bacon rounds, or turkey bacon slices
2 ounces low fat shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat an oven to 400F.
2. Bake the sweet potatoes in the oven for about 35 minutes until they are soft, yet still a little firm.
3. Slice the sweet potatoes in half and carve out part of the inside in order to make a hole for the egg.
4. Lay down the bacon around the inside hole in the sweet potato.
5. Bake these in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 400F.
6. While the potatoes are baking, pour the egg whites into a bowl, and then crack the egg into the same bowl. Stir until well mixed.
7. Cook the egg mixture in a skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
8. Spread the eggs over the potatoes when done.
9. Season, garnish and devour. Serve immediately while warm.