1 pound ground turkey
¼ cup minced onion
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
salt and pepper
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1. Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl.
2. With clean hands, squeeze it together until it’s very well combined.
3. Divide into three equal portions and form into burgers about ¾ inch (2 cm) thick.
4. Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Place over medium-high heat.
6. Cook the burgers for about 5 minutes per side until cooked through. Calories: 184 Protein: 33g Carbohydrates: 4g Fat: 4g