6 egg whites
50 g oats
1 small banana
1. Preheat the waffle iron and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Spoon the desired amount of batter onto the hot iron.
3. Cook until steam stops coming out, and waffles don’t stick to the iron.
4. Repeat with the remaining batter.
5. Quick, healthy, nutritionally balanced and low in calories. For even less calories and fat, you can use 8 egg whites instead of 2 eggs and 6 egg whites. Calories 72 Total Fat 2g Saturated Fat 0.4g Total Carbs 7g Sugar 2g Protein 6.5g Fiber 1g