1 lb. large shrimp, peeled & deveined
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp. salt
1 tbsp. pepper
1 tbsp. chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat grill (indoor or outdoor) to medium heat.
2. In a large bowl drizzle olive oil over shrimp, and toss to coat.
3. Sprinkle salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic powder over shrimp, toss to coat again.
4. Place shrimp on grill and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turns opaque and begins to curl up a little.
5. Remove from grill and serve immediately.