2 sweet potatoes, medium to large
sea salt, to taste
2 ounces cream cheese, cubed
2 tablespoons half-and-half cream or 2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 dash ground cinnamon
fresh ground pepper, to taste
sea salt (optional)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line baking pan or cookie sheet with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
3. Cut potatoes in half.
4. Sprinkle with sea salt and place cut side down on prepared pan.
5. Bake 30 minutes or until potato is tender. You can also cook in the microwave if you are impatient.
6. Holding potato in a cooking mitten, scoop out center in put into bowl, leaving a 1/4 inch thick shell.
7. Add cheese, cream, sugar, cinnamon and pepper. Mash with a potato masher until well blended.
8. Sprinkle inside of shells very lightly with sea salt, if desired.
9. Spoon potato mixture evenly between 4 shells. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are heated throughout.