1 tablespoon dry yeast
2⁄3 cup brown rice flour or 2⁄3 cup gram flour or 2⁄3 cup fava bean flour
1⁄2 cup tapioca flour
2 tablespoons powdered milk
2 teaspoons xanthan gum
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2⁄3 cup water (110 degrees F)
1⁄2 teaspoon sugar or 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon cider vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In medium bowl using regular beaters (not dough hooks), blend all ingredients on low speed.
3. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
4. If mixer bounces around bowl, dough is too stiff. Add water if necessary, one tablespoon at a time, until dough does not resist beaters. Dough will resemble soft bread dough.
5. Put mixture on lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan or 11 x 7-inch pan (for deep dish version).
6. Liberally sprinkle rice flour on dough, and then press dough into pan, continuing to sprinkle with flour to prevent sticking to hands.
7. Make edges slightly thicker to hold toppings.
8. Bake pizza crust for 10 minutes. May want to flip crust at 5 mins. Remove from oven.
9. Spread pizza crust with your favorite sauce and toppings.
10. Bake another 20 to 25 minutes or until top is nicely browned.