10 hard-boiled eggs
1 ripe avocado
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
1 jalapeño peppers, seeds removed, minced, optional
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
1/4 cup shallots, minced
1. Slice eggs in half, and scoop out yolks. Set whites aside, and place yolks in a mixing bowl.
2. Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper, lemon juice and avocado to the bowl with the egg yolks.
3. Mix egg yolk mixture until mostly smooth and everything's combined.
4. Stir cilantro, shallots and jalapeño peppers, if desired, into the egg yolk mixture.
5. Scoop avocado egg yolk mixture into the empty egg white halves.
6. Top each egg half with crumbled bacon.
7. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle with hot sauce for an extra kick.