3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size cubes
2 tsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. of brown sugar (organic)
1 tsp of ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg
pinch of ground ginger
sea salt, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat a small baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes into bite size cubes and place in the baking dish.
4. Melt butter in the microwave and pour over the potatoes along with the olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
5. Add more sugar or cinnamon if desired. Toss to coat evenly.
6. Bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
7. Stir the sweet potatoes once or twice during roasting.