5 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
5 jalapeño peppers
20 strips of bacon
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup grated Colby jack or cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup BBQ sauce
1. Slice chicken breasts in half width wise. Each half will make 1 Chicken Bomb. Place between two pieces of wax paper and pound to 1/4 inch thickness. A rolling pin also does the trick.
2. Season each with salt a pepper.
3. Slice jalapeños in half, length wise and remove seeds, ribs, and the end with the stem. In a small bowl, mix your softened cream cheese with your grated Colby jack.
4. Fill each jalapeño half with about 1 tbs. cheese mixture. Place 1 jalapeño half at the end of each pounded breast piece. Roll over and together. It doesn't always close the way you think it should. No worries. The bacon will pull it all together.
5. Wrap each breast piece with 2 slices of bacon.
6. Preheat your grill to 350 degrees. Cook over indirect heat for 20-25 minutes; turning every 4-5 minutes. Baste chicken with BBQ sauce each time you turn it. Giving it one final basting right before it's done. Chicken is ready when it reaches an internal temp of 165 degrees. If you don't have a meat thermometer, pierce chicken with a fork. If juices run clear, it's done!