24 large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
3 garlic cloves (minced)
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup toasted Italian breadcrumbs
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Arrange peeled shrimp in a 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
2. Coat shrimp with olive oil and sprinkle with parsley, minced garlic, crushed red pepper and black pepper.
3. Cover and bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 15 minutes.
4. Turn shrimp over, drizzle with butter, and sprinkle with Italian breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake uncovered for 5-10 more minutes.