5 1⁄4 teaspoons Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
1⁄4 teaspoon maple flavoring
1⁄2 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1 cup coconut, finely chopped
1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1⁄2 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Using a mixer, beat eggs, Splenda and maple flavoring in medium bowl. Blend in in margarine and vanilla.
3. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Stir into egg mixture. Fold in coconut, walnuts, and raisins.
4. Spread batter evenly in greased 8-inch square baking pan.
5. Bake until browned and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack.
6. Cut into squares.