1 lb. rump steak, finely sliced and slightly frozen, it's easier to cut frozen
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 lb. broccoli, chopped to bite sized florets
1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
1/2 cup beef broth
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Put meat in a bowl with 2 tbsp. soy sauce and ginger mix well.
2. Heat your wok or frying pan to very hot. Add oil and coat the sides well.
3. Add beef and broccoli and stir-fry until meat changes color (about 2 minutes).
4. Dissolve cornstarch into the beef stock and stir in remaining soy sauce and sesame oil.
5. Add to the beef and broccoli - stir until the sauce thickens. Serve over rice or noodles.