1 lb. boneless chicken breast
1 teaspoon red pepper
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup soy sauce (or Braggs' Gluten Free Amino's)
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 big onion, cut in cubes
1 green pepper, cut in cubes
1 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons tomato ketchup
salt, as per taste
1. Cut the chicken into small size piece and mix with soy sauce, corn starch and beaten egg. Marinade it for at least 10 minutes.
2. Heat the wok or large pan. Put the vegetable oil and fry the chicken until it becomes golden.
3. Put the onion, garlic, green pepper, black pepper, red pepper, soy sauce, tomato ketchup and brown sugar in the wok or pan.
4. Take corn starch and mix it with water and put in the pan.
5. Mix everything well, adjust salt and spice as per your taste then let it cook for 5 more minutes and it is ready.