6 cups small broccoli florets
2 carrots, sliced
1 tub (8 oz.) cream cheese spread
2 tbsp. milk
1 tsp. garlic powder
2 green onions, sliced
3/4 cup shredded triple cheddar cheese with a touch cream cheese
4 slices fully cooked bacon, chopped
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Add broccoli and carrots to saucepan of boiling water; cook 2 to 3 min. or until crisp-tender.
3. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Meanwhile, mix next 3 ingredients until blended.
4. Return cooked vegetables to saucepan. Add cream cheese mixture and onions; stir until vegetables are evenly coated with sauce, adding reserved cooking water if necessary for desired consistency.
5. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese and bacon. Cover.
6. Bake 25 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min.