1 1/2 lb. boneless, center cut pork chops (trimmed of fat)
1/3 cup orange juice
3 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp cornstarch
2 tsp water
1. Marinade pork chops. Place pork chops into a large resalable plastic bag.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together orange juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar & spices - reserving cornstarch to be used later.
3. Pour marinade over pork chops. Seal bag and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, but overnight is best, turning the bag every once in a while.
4. To cook. Heat grill (outdoor or indoor) to medium heat. Rub grill with oil.
5. Remove chops from marinade, making sure to reserve the marinade in the bag.
6. Place chops onto grill and cook for 6-10 minutes (depending on thickness) on each side, or until cooked through.
7. While chops are cooking pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan. In a small bowl whisk together cornstarch and water until smooth.
8. Whisk cornstarch into marinade, bringing mixture to a boil.
9. Continue cooking until desired thickness is reached, adding in more water if it gets too thick
10. Once pork chops are cooked remove from grill and place on serving platter. Spoon (or brush) a little of the sauce over the pork chops. Serve. Calories 258.