½ c. applesauce
¼ c. honey
½ c. peanut butter
¼ c. water
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
½ c. whole wheat flour
4 scoops vanilla protein powder
½ c. old fashioned oats
½ c. chic chips OR dried fruit such as blueberries, cranberries, or raisins
3 c. of your favorite high fiber cereal
¼ c. ground flax seed
4 oz. dark chocolate, melted (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. In your mixing bowl mix together applesauce, honey, peanut butter, water, vanilla, egg, protein powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and flour.
3. Add oats, chic chips or fruit, cereal, and flax seed. Stir.
4. Drop onto a greased cookie sheet in ¼ scoops.
5. Bake 11-12 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.