2 oz. frozen or fresh spinach
1 piece bacon
pinch of garlic powder and sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Take bacon and place around the sides of one hole in a muffin tin so it creates a circle and is flush to the bottom. Put tin in oven for 10-15 minutes.
3. Sauté spinach in pan until all liquid is gone. Add garlic and salt. Use paper towel if needed.
4. When bacon looks 75% done, remove from oven. Get rid of liquid fat by pouring off or using a paper towel. Place spinach at bottom or tin.
5. Crack your egg on top. May have to maneuver the bacon into place.
6. Place in oven for another 10 - 15 minutes until egg has reached desired consistency.