olive oil spray
1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped broccoli
6 large eggs
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground pepper
1 tablespoon minced garlic
¾ cup (3 oz) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9-inch pie dish with nonstick spray.
3. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil.
4. Add the broccoli.
5. Cook 1 minute, just to defrost.
6. Drain well.
7. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, salt, black pepper and garlic.
8. Stir in the broccoli and the cheese.
9. Transfer the broccoli mixture to the prepared pie dish.
10. Bake until golden-brown and a knife inserted in center comes out clean, 30-35 minutes.