½ tablespoon butter
4 large eggs
½ cup honey
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1½ cups blanched almond flour
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 cup (90 grams) fresh cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Generously grease a 9-inch glass pie plate with butter or coconut oil.
3. In a large bowl, lightly whisk the eggs.
4. One by one, gradually whisk in the honey, vanilla, almond flour, kosher salt and baking soda.
5. Using a spatula, fold in the cranberries.
6. Use the same spatula to transfer the batter onto the prepared pie plate.
7. Bake until puffy, browned and set, and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
8. If after 30 minutes the cake is not yet fully baked, loosely tent it with foil to prevent over-browning, and continue baking 5-10 more minutes.
9. Cool the cake, in the pan on a cooling rack, to room temperature, about 30 minutes, then slice and serve.