1 red bell pepper
2 roma tomatoes
fresh basil leaves
6 whole eggs + 4 cups of egg whites
1. Chop up all of your veggies.
2. Then mix them together in a large bowl.
3. Next, whisk your whole eggs and egg whites together in anotehr bowl.
4. Line your muffin tins with cupcake holders and spray with PAM. If you don’t have liners, you can directly spray PAM onto the tin.
5. Then fill your cups with about a tablespoon of egg mixture.
6. Next fill the rest of the cup up with veggies.
7. Then fill to the top with the rest of your eggs.
8. Pop them into the oven at 375F for about 20-30 min or until you see that they are firm on top.
9. Simply peel the egg muffins out of your liners and serve with some salsa.