1 large head cauliflower, cleaned and separated into florets
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
½ cup grated Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, use your hands to coat the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
3. Transfer to a baking dish large enough to accommodate the florets in a single layer (such as a 9 X 13 rectangular baking dish).
4. Bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes.
5. Turn the florets to the other side, sprinkle with the cheese, and bake 15 more minutes, until golden-brown.