8 wooden skewers
olive oil spray
1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
¼ cup pesto sauce
1. Soak the skewers in water for 30 minutes to prevent the food from sticking to them and to help prevent them from burning when broiled.
2. Heat broiler on high (450 degrees F).
3. Set an oven rack to 4 inches below flame.
4. Line a large baking sheet with foil and lightly spray it with olive oil spray.
5. Cube the chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
6. Thread on the skewers and arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
7. To prevent the ends of the wooden skewers from charring, cut two narrow strips of foil and place them across both ends of the row of skewers.
8. Broil 4 minutes on each side. Serve immediately.