2/3 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
1/2 cup chopped zucchini
3 tablespoons chopped green onions
1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
2 tablespoons water
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 large egg whites
1 large egg
2 tablespoons shredded smoked Gouda cheese
1. Heat a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Coat pan with cooking spray.
3. Add corn, zucchini, onions, and 1/8 teaspoon salt to pan; sauté 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Combine 1/8 teaspoon salt, water, pepper, egg whites, and egg, stirring well with a whisk.
7. Coat pan with cooking spray.
8. Pour egg mixture into pan; cook until edges begin to set (about 2 minutes).
9. Gently lift the edges of omelet with a spatula, tilting pan to allow uncooked egg mixture to come in contact with pan.
10. Spoon corn mixture onto half of omelet; sprinkle corn mixture with cheese.
11. Loosen omelet with a spatula, and fold in half over corn mixture.
12. Cook 2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
13. Carefully slide omelet onto a plate