2 small spaghetti squash
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/8th tsp kosher salt
1 1/3 cups homemade enchilada sauce
1 cup part-skim shredded Mexican cheese blend
chopped cilantro and scallions
1. Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or two if they don't fit).
3. Cut the squash in half lengthwise, and use a spoon to scrape out the seeds and soft yellow strands.
4. Brush the inside of the squash with 2 teaspoons of olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
5. Place the squash facedown on the baking sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the flesh easily pierces with a fork.
6. Once the squash is cool enough to handle, use a fork to scrape the inside so the strands appear.
7. Spoon enough of the enchilada sauce mixture inside each squash bowl until almost full.
8. Top evenly with the cheese and transfer them to the oven and bake another 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the sauce is hot.
9. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with cilantro and scallions and serve immediately.