1 package refrigerated square wonton wrappers
1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
3 jalapenos, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
vegetable oil for frying
1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, jalapenos, and cheddar cheese.
2. Arrange wontons in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of the filling to the center of each wonton (don't overfill them).
4. Dip your fingers in a bowl of water and run your wet fingers around all edges of each wonton.
5. Fold the wontons over the filling, pinching the edges to seal to make a triangle and removing any air bubbles.
6. Fry wontons in batches in hot oil until browned and cripsy.
7. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with coarse salt.
8. Serve warm.