2 cans Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls
2 cups chicken chunks, cooked
2 cups cheddar cheese
2 cups broccoli, frozen, steamed and chopped
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1 egg yolk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. On a parchment paper lined cookie sheet, spread both cans of crescents length wise to form a long rectangle.
3. Press each of the seams to form a single layer of dough. In a large bowl, combine chicken, cheese, broccoli and mayonnaise.
4. Spread mixture over the center of the croissant dough evenly to create a log.
5. Using a sharp knife, cut horizontal strips 1 inch apart down each side of the crescent dough.
6. Fold the dough strips over the top of the chicken mixture, alternating left and right to create a braid.
7. Brush the top of the braid with a beaten egg yolk and sprinkle fresh rosemary on top.
8. Bake for 28 – 30 minutes until golden brown.