1 package of skinless chicken breast
1/2 c. Dijon mustard
1/4 c. Maple syrup
1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
salt and pepper
1. To make this chicken, which you should absolutely do immediately, preheat your oven to 450ºF.
2. Then, mix together 1/2 cup of Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup of maple syrup, and 1 tablespoon of rice/rice wine vinegar.
3. Put a 1.5 pound package of chicken breasts into a foil-lined, oven-proof baking dish.
4. Six chicken breast came in my package, which made enough to serve 3 people.
5. Then, salt and pepper the breasts .
6. Pour your maple mustard mixture over them, turning the breasts in the mixture so they are fully coated.
7. Put the chicken into the oven, and let them bake for 40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165ºF.
8. Baste the tops of the chicken with more sauce half way through.
9. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
10. Plate the chicken, making sure to spoon some extra sauce over the top.
11. Sprinkle over some fresh rosemary. If there is ever a time to use fresh herbs.