2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
2 cups chicken broth
1/2 stick of butter
2 cups bisquick
2 cups whole milk
1 can cream of chicken soup
3 teaspoons of chicken granules
1/2 teaspoon dried sage
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Layer 1 - In 9 x 13 casserole dish, melt 1/2 stick of butter.
3. Spread shredded chicken over butter.
4. Sprinkle black pepper and dried sage over this layer. Do not stir.
5. Layer 2 - In small bowl, mix milk and bisquick.
6. Slowly pour all over chicken. Do not stir.
7. Layer 3 - In medium bowl, whisk together 2 cups of chicken broth, chicken granules and soup. Once blended, slowly pour over the Bisquick layer. Do not stir.
8. Bake casserole for 30-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown