1 chicken breast
Juice of 1 lemon
1-2 tsp Kasandrinos Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1. In a plastic ziploc bag, combine the chicken breast, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Press the air out of the bag and seal.
3. Use a meat pounder or rolling pin to flatten the chicken breast into one even thickness.
4. Let the chicken marinate for at 30 minutes for best results but you can cook it right away if needed.
5. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add more of your fat of choice, such as coconut oil.
6. Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes per side or until completely cooked through.
7. Let the meat rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.