2 ½ cups chick-pea flour
3 ½ cups cold water
salt & black pepper
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. In a large mixing bowl, pour in the flour and add the water gradually, while whisking, to keep any lumps from forming. Mix until smooth.
2. Add the salt, olive oil and whisk until smooth. Let mixture stand at room temp for about 3 hours.
3. After the 3 hours, heat oven to 350 degrees. Gently skim off the top layer of batter that may form with a slotted spoon.
4. Spray olive oil on a large rimmed cookie sheet and pour in the batter, making about a ¼ inch layer.
5. Carefully place in oven and bake for 30 minutes, until golden. Allow to cool slightly, then cut and serve.