4 skinless, boneless chicken breat
extra virgin olive oile
2 tsp granulated garlic
2 tsp granulated onion
2 tsp. Mexican oregano
1 tsp. ancho chile powder
1 tsp. chipotle chile powder
salt & pepper
1-2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
2-3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
2 jalapeño chile peppers, thinly sliced
cilantro for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Place chicken in a baking dish. If you have a mister, spray a little extra virgin olive oil on the chicken.
3. Combine all spices together and rub all over chicken.
4. Layer the tomatoes, onion, jalapeños, and garlic on top of chicken.
5. Drizzle with a little more extra virgin olive oil.
6. Roast until chicken is cooked, about 25-30 minutes.
7. Top the chicken with cilantro. Serve.