1 large unpeeled eggplant, cut into 1 inch slices
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Press each slice of eggplant with paper towels to remove a little of the excess moisture.
3. Put on a baking sheet and drizzle with a tiny bit of olive oil.
4. Bake for 10 minutes or until crisp on one side.
5. Turn each piece over, drizzle with a tiny bit of olive oil, and bake another 5-8 minutes.
6. Top each slice with a little tomato sauce, your toppings and cheese.
7. Bake another 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.