4 small whole grain tortillas
1 whole egg
4 egg whites
2 slices cooked turkey bacon
4 tbsp Feta cheese
1/2 - 1 chopped bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic
1. Chop up bell pepper and garlic and sauté with chopped onion until soft.
2. Take each tortilla and make 2 pleats per tortilla and fit into a muffin tin.
3. In a small blender, blend eggs until smooth.
4. Pour 1/4 egg mixture into each tortilla.
5. To each tortilla, add in sautéed veggies, 1/2 piece crumbled turkey bacon, and top with 1 tbsp feta cheese.
6. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes or until egg is completely cooked through and cheese is melted.
7. Remove from oven and top with salsa and chopped green onion.