2 cups of peanut butter
1. Mix 2 eggs and the 2 cups of peanut butter.
2. Thereafter use an electric mixer to make the batter smooth.
3. Take the mixed in your hand, roll it in your hands until it has become a smooth and soft ping pong boll size and place it on the baking tray with some non stick baking paper.
4. Use a fork to flatten the pong shaped cookies.
5. Preheat oven for 5-6 minutes, then place the cookies in your oven on 180-190 degrees Celsius for 10-20 minutes depending on your oven or until the cookies are nice and firm.
6. When you take them out you need to let them cool for about 10 minutes. Because when you let them cool they'll harden up.