1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) brownie mix
water, vegetable oil and eggs as called for on brownie mix box
1 quart (4 cups) favorite flavor ice cream, slightly softened
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
2 medium bananas, sliced (1 1/2 cups)
1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup hot fudge topping
1 Heat oven to 350° F. Make brownies as directed in medium bar pan (or large bar pan if using Family Size Brownies.
2. Prepare toppings - Slice strawberries and Bananas using Egg Slicer, Wedge Pineapple with Pineapple Wedger and then Chop with Food Chopper, Chop Pecans with Food Chopper.
3. Bake 20 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from center comes out almost clean. Cool completely.
4. Spread slightly softened ice cream evenly over brownies.
5. Freeze at least 1 hour or until ice cream is firm. Just before serving, top with strawberries and bananas; sprinkle with pineapple and pecans.
6. Drizzle with hot fudge topping.
7. Serve wiith whipped cream, if desired.