3 ripe Dole bananas
1 batch homemade magic shell
coarse sea salt
1. Cut the bananas into your desired size of bites. (Mine were about 1 inch long.)
2. Place on a foil- or parchment-covered baking sheet.
3. Then poke them with the cocktail forks.
4. Freeze for at least 2 hours or until frozen.
5. Remove and dip each banana in the magic shell until covered. (You can dip all the way, or just halfway.)
6. Sprinkle with sea salt and place back on cold baking sheet until dried.
7. Serve immediately or re-freeze.