3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1 tsp stevia
2 eggs (separated)
2 tbsp unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 tsp pure vanilla
zest of 1 lemon
1. Blend dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with hand mixer until soft peaks form.
3. Add egg yolks, butter and buttermilk to dry ingredients.
4. Blend well until all ingredients are incorporated.
5. Gently fold egg whites into pancake batter. Do not over mix.
6. Heat pan or griddle on low-medium heat.
7. Pour batter onto griddle and cook until bubbles appear, then flip and cook till golden brown.