1 cup pecan meal
3 tbs fresh lemon juice
4 medjool dates, pitted
2 tbs organic, unsalted butter, melted
4 tbs organic, unsalted butter, softened
3 lemons, juiced
1 lemon, zested
1/2 cup raw honey
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor, place crust ingredients (1 cup pecan meal, 3 tbs fresh lemon juice, 4 medjool dates, pitted
3 tbs organic, unsalted butter) melted and blend until well-mixed.
4. Use 1 tbs of butter to grease the bottom of an 8×8 pan.
5. Press the blended crust in the bottom of the pan.
6. Cook for approximately 20 minutes until browned. Let cool completely.
7. Blend lemon topping ingredients (4 eggs, 4 tbs organic, unsalted butter, softened, 3 lemons, juiced, 1 lemon, zested, 1/2 cup raw honey) in a bowl and pour over cooled crust.
8. Bake for approximately 10 minutes until the middle is set.
9. Let cool and then refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
10. Garnish with berries or eat it solo.