1 ripe Avocado
¼ cup bread crumbs
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. basil, chopped
1 tbsp. lemon juice
salt and freshly ground pepper
¼ cups Roasted Garlic Tomato Salsa
1. Preheat an oven to 450°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic, cheese, basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; set aside.
3. Cut the avocado in half and remove pit.
4. Divide the salsa between the two avocado halves.
5. Top with bread crumb mixture.
6. Place on a small baking sheet.
7. Bake for 5 minutes.
8. Serve immediately.