1/3 c full fat coconut milk
1/2 c organic coconut flour
1/2 c almond flour
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
2-3 stalks rhubarb
a few strawberries
great lakes gelatin
1. Filling: dice up your rhubarb and simmer it in just enough water to prevent it from becoming too watery.
2. Add in 4-5 chopped up strawberries and let simmer on low.
3. Stir 1tbsp gelatin in just enough cool water and add into hot jam.
4. Wait till it thickens and then remove from heat source and let cool.
5. Mix dry Ingredients:sift coconut & almond flour, stevia, baking powder, salt and a dash of cinnamon.
6. Get out lumps.
7. Mix wet Ingredients:wisk three eggs with vanilla.
8. Mix your wet and dry ingredients and create a consistency that is not too dry or wet so it can be easily molded into the pan.
9. Grease 8x8 glass pan with coconut oil.
10. Add in half of the batter into the pan and bake at 325°F till firm.
11. Take out and cool, spread cooled strawberry-rhubarb jam on top.
12. Sprinkle coconut flour on two sheets of wax paper and roll out the rest of the dough to fit as the top layer on the jam.
13. Transfer as best you can.
14. Fill in any empty spots with leftover crumbs.
15. Put back in the oven to cook the top layer. It's thin so it should only take about 10-15 minutes.