1 (5 inch) strawberry cheesecake
8 ounces white chocolate
1. Use a small cookie scoop.
2. Scoop into the cheesecake, with the crust.
3. Save 2 tablespoons of crust.
4. Place scoops onto parchment or wax paper.
5. Place into freezer for 20 to 30 minutes.
6. Melt white chocolate over a double boil.
7. Take scoops out of freezer and form.
8. Dip fork into chocolate.
9. Place a scoop of cheesecake on top of the chocolate covered fork.
10. Dip cheesecake and shake off excess of chocolate.
11. Immediately sprinkle crumbled graham cracker crust on top of chocolate.
12. Repeat process with the rest.