1 package of polish sausage
4-5 decent-sized potatoes
1 large red pepper, sliced
1 large onion, sliced
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 envelope French Onion Soup Mix
1 small jar banana peppers
1. Spray a large baking pan with non-stick cooking spray (make sure there is a lip on the side of the pan).
2. Slice sausages into rounds, about 1/5″ thick.
3. Cut potatoes into 1/2″ chunks.
4. Slice onion and pepper into strips.
5. Place all ingredients on the baking sheet and drizzle oil over.
6. Sprinkle onion soup mix over the mixture.
7. Toss with your hands to mix everything together to make sure everything is coated.
6. Top with sliced banana peppers (if you are using).
7. Bake at 400 degrees for about 30-35 minutes, until potatoes are tender.