2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 cup orange juice
1 cup pineapple juice
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 large sweet potato-diced
6 carrots cut up
1 small can pineapple chunks
1. Place cut up carrots, sweet potatoes in bottom of crock pot then add chicken breasts.
2. In a large bowl add, brown sugar, pineapple juice, orange juice, soy sauce, ginger and garlic salt pour over chicken, sweet potatoes and carrots in crock pot.
3. About one hour before done add the small can of pineapple chunks so they can heat up with rest of food.
4. Cook on low until chicken is tender maybe 6 hours.
5. High for maybe four depends on your crock pot.