1-18 oz. jar of smooth
1 - 16 oz. bag of confectioners sugar
1/4 c. butter, melted
chocolate almond bark
1. In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, confectioners sugar and melted butter until the mixture is crumbly.
2. To make a smooth filling is to use hands to mix everything together.
3. Line a baking sheet with foil. Roll the peanut butter filling into 1 inch balls and line the baking sheet with rows of the balls.
4. Set the baking sheet in the freezer for 5-7 minutes to chill the peanut butter balls for easier dipping.
5. While the peanut butter balls are chilling, melt the chocolate in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl that is deep enough for dipping. I melted 6 blocks of chocolate almond bark at a time, stirring at 45 second intervals until smooth.
6. Remove the baking sheet from the freezer. Insert a toothpick or wooden skewer into a peanut butter ball and then dip it into the chocolate, turning quickly to cover the entire candy.
7. Place onto a second baking tray that has also been lined with foil.
8. Swirl the chocolate on the top of each candy for a pretty design.
9. Refrigerate until the chocolate had completely dried.
10. Store the candies in a sealed container in the refrigerator.